A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Shim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Shim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Shim, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Usc University Hospital, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Katherine Shim MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth K. Shim practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Shim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Shim practices Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.