A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Siegert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Siegert, FACP, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegert graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Siegert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
- Cooper Hospital/U M C
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan