Dr. Elisabeth Siegler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 30th, 2015
Waste of Time
I had paid Dr Siegler for all the appointments necessary for my knee surgery and due to first the doctor having an accident my surgery was cancelled and then due to sudden paralysis in my left arm my surgery had to be cancelled. After the c-spine fusion completed and I was released by my surgeon, I tried to get an appt with the great Dr Siegler since all my test were there I was unable and was not given a reason. I continued to call for 30days and was promised a return call from the scheduling agent. The call never came. After 5 weeks I sought out a new surgeon. My entire time and money spent on Dr Siegler was just a waste of time

July 15th, 2013
excellent shoulder surgeon
I went to see Dr. Siegler because I fell and tore a muscle in my rotator cuff. I had been dealing with the pain for 3 months and it wasn't improving. After seeing Dr. Siegler, it was clear to me that surgery would correct the issue and get my shoulder back to normal. She explained, clearly, the damage to my muscle, the corrective surgical procedure options, as well as her recommended operation. The surgery itself was uneventful. She set me up with the proper equipment to ensure rapid healing. Considering the circumstances (who wants to have surgery?) it was an excellent, very professionally handled experience. I have had a number of surgeries in my lifetime, with various surgeons in different parts of the country. My experience with Dr. Siegler was first class. I highly recommend her to anyone.

December 16th, 2011
Horrible!
My actual time with the doctor was so limited that I don't believe I can fairly acess her, but her assistant, HORIBBLE!!!!! It was like asking for an act from GOD to have paperwork filled out. I left five messages over a 10 day period to speak with her about her assistant with no call back. Horrible, would not recommend her to anyone.

July 28th, 2011
Great doctor
I am puzzled by other reviews. She was great and fixed multiple issues I had with my shoulder. While she doesn't spend much time with you at appointments, she doesn't need to if you do your therapy and take recovery seriously.

June 8th, 2011
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Took forever for her staff to get paper work done and she doesn't seem to care her surgery did NOT correct my issue. I went under the knife for nothing! She needs to work on her communication skills with patients. Not a very pleasant or informative doctor.

September 29th, 2010
Don't see this Doctor if you want someone who is caring and listens to you. I felt bad for her because obviously she is a very unhappy person but her rude attitude made the surgery very uncomfortable. She acted like a cold fish the entire time. HORRIBLE. Yuck.

December 4th, 2009
I think Dr. Siegler did a first class job.

February 11th, 2009
Wish I never got the surgery!!!