A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Simon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Simon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Simon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Simon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth Simon practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Simon practices Pediatrics near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Pediatricians.