Dr. Elisabeth Spector MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Somerville, NJ

3.4

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Spector Review
Dr. Spector is the nicest person that I have ever met in my life. She is always there to help no matter what. She was always there for me to answer any single question that I had. She goes out of her way to make the patients feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Spector is so polite and she is so kind. She really cares about how you are feeling. She is so down to earth and so easy to get along with. She is so nice during every single visit. I am so thankful to have her as a Doctor. Dr. Spector is the nicest person that I have ever met in my life. She is always there to help no matter what. She was always there for me to answer any single question that I had. She goes out of her way to make the patients feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Spector is so polite and she is so kind. She really cares about how you are feeling. She is so down to earth and so easy to get along with. She is so nice during every single visit. I am so thankful to have her as a Doctor.

April 5th, 2015
Really nice and kind. Really kind Doctor.

December 1st, 2011
A bit disappointed in this doctor's approach to a very personal problem - doubt I'd return to her. Seemed a bit preoccupied, and somewhat detached, like I was making too big a deal..yet I hardly ever go to doctor. Most annoying thing was I had to repeat myself several times.