Dr. Elisabeth Von Der Lohe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 13th, 2015
This Dr. Saved my life. I will never forget her.

January 13th, 2015
cardio
Wonderful Dr. , because of her I am alive today. Bypass 1995 and have never had better care. God bless this fine physician.

September 30th, 2014
Patient.
Dr. Von Der Lohe Is an amazing Dr. Very caring gives the best care, more than generous with her time and knowledge, she and her staff rock. I cant recommend her enough, she has all my confidence and trust. She has since treated many of our friends and family and each one of them feel exactly the same. She gets results .If you care about your self or loved one she would be the best choice for your care. lov ya Dr. V sure have saved a lot of lives.. God Bless You.

October 11th, 2013
current patient
i continue to be very impressed with Dr. Von Der Lohe. she catheterized me 3 years ago and was very forth coming with information and expectations. Recently i had spinal fusion and the surgeon wanted cardiac authorization. because time was of the essence, she saw me within 24 hours and spent 30+ minutes asking many questions and contradicting some of the surgeon's medication directions which was extremely reassuring. the fact that she has public email availability is an additional major peace of mind when one has questions.

February 20th, 2013
Read the 1st comment
a 60% blockage does not require another procedure. it is not appropriate to reschedule a patient for a stent procedure without significant symptoms. I would be concerned about having a doctor like this.

September 9th, 2008
Wonderful Doctor!!
Dr. Von Der Lohe was my cardiologist when I had a heart cath. done 2 wks. ago. She had to end up placing a stent in my LAD, which was 90% blocked. She was so caring, thorough and extremely competent. I feel very fortunate to have had her for my procedure. She will also be doing another stent procedure on me, next week, for a 60% blockage, that she was unable to repair while doing the first procedure. I would highly recommend her and feel she is probably one of the best, if not the best, cardiologist in the world!!! Thank you, Dr. VonDerLohe