A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisabeth Wagner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Wagner, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Kansas City College of Medicine & Biomedical Sc.
Dr. Wagner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Anne Wagner DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth A. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Wagner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elisabeth Wagner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Park, TX and Haltom City, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.