Dr. Elisabeth Wagner DO Patient Reviews

March 22nd, 2016
She is wonderful!

July 27th, 2015
1.5 thumbs up for Dr. Wagner
Pretty standard with OB/GYN's in the DFW area, but the standard wait time to see Dr. Wagner is about 45min-1hr. The wait is well worth it though; she's very thorough and will take the time to answer any questions you have.

June 25th, 2013
steven
Well I think not a good obgyn.I waited 1 hour in the lobby.Then another 40-45 min in the doctor's room. Then she came and asked me to change for my well women test and went out of the room.I was waiting waiting n waiting. Then I dressed up and asked one of the nurse and there was no response. Then I kept standing out of the room waiting for her. There she was. She said sorry I got into a debate and could not come so another 40 minutes...And then later I got pregnant.It was very initial. I was having some trouble..I called up the nurses and the reception and there was no response and I miscarried.You cannot reach her when you are in need as the staff and the doctor are not at all courteous. Go at your own risk.

March 26th, 2012
Great physician
Really like Dr Wagner b/c she is very personable and tailors her care to your level of expertise (I am an OR nurse). Very professional and caring doc who knows her stuff.

February 13th, 2012
She is not a doctor that will take what you say into consideration. She is a doctor about the money. If you can't afford to see her every time you may need her (ie for a Yeast Infection etc.) she will not help you. No bed side manner and no personal concern for you and your lifestyle or needs. She is a doctor that helps you when you VISIT her, but phone calls are not sufficient enough for her to help your circumstances. The rules are the rules. You are just a number to this doctor. I would never recommend her to a friend.

September 15th, 2011
Love Her
I started seeing Dr. Wagner about 3 years ago. For the first 2 years, she was my GYN only and then I got pregnant with my first and she saw me all the way through my pregnancy (Im now 4 months postpartum). I absolutely love her. I tend to ask a ton of questions, and she was always very patient with me. We had a minor hiccup at about 20 weeks and she explained things thoroughly and helped ease my mind (everything ended up being prefectly fine). She was supportive of my choosing to have an unmedicated childbirth and helped me prepare as much as possible. After I had my precisou boy, I was having trouble producing enough milk and she immeidately recommended a a prescription to help me produce more (so Im not sure what the other reviewer experienced, but my experience was comepletely different). The wait time was a little long sometimes because she was next door for a delivery, but I have to say I completely understood, because I knew one day it would be me next dorr needing her to deliver!

August 1st, 2011
Different each time
I visited her many times through out my pregnancy. I actually switched from a doctor I loved with horrible office staff to Doc. Wagner. I loved her entire office staff at both offices. Doc. Wagner was odd one time she would be really nice the next time she would be really rude or act as though I was wasting her time. I had my delivery with her at which point I went back several times to complain about some additional pain upon her finally checking me out realized I needed surgery. I had the surgery and called to complain about the extreme pain level at which point i was just told that is how it is. The hospital where the surgery was performed called to check on me and they gave me additional help. Then upon going back to the office for a follow-up after the surgery (without me saying my situation) everyone in the office staff said they felt sorry for me and that there were issues with the doc/patient relationship. I had only called once during post surgery to ask for medicine so I do believe them. I also was having difficulty breast feeding and wanted her to prescribe a medicine for me that would help me produce which she wouldn't do. She prescribe 2 others which I took and told me they only helped it come out not produce more. Then insinuated that I wasn't trying hard enough. I pumped for 2 months with only 2 ounces a day. I have since seen my primary care/OB and she is crazy and I was right due to hormone imbalance and family history it wasn't my fault and the drug I initially wanted would have helped. She ignored both the family history and lab tests..So no I wouldn't recommend her at all. Her office staff was very kind.

April 15th, 2011
I felt very confortable with Dr. Wagner. It was my first visit with her and she treated me like we knew each other for a while. I felt save to talk to her about my symptom and she gave me some confort for a solution.

September 14th, 2009
I have had nothing but good experiences every time I go in to see Dr. Wagner. I am 25 weeks pregnant and was referred to Wagner by a L&D nurse who said how good she is in L&D and how she takes every precaution necessary for her patient. Dr. Wagner has always taken the time to answer all of mine and my husbands questions and has given me more information this pregnancy than my last OB did in the whole 9 months of my previous pregnancy. I have never waited longer than 10 mins. in the waiting room and the nursing staff is very nice and professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

February 6th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
Not sure why the other person had such a problem with Dr. Wagner, but my wife and I are having the complete opposite experience. My wife's OBGYN no longer deliver's babies, so at 10 weeks into the pregnancy we had to switch to Dr. Wagner. The wait time in the waiting area can be a little crazy, but once we get in she sits there and answers all of our questions. She seems to have more and better office hours. We really like talking to her, and my personal favorite is when she wears her pearls with her scrubs!

October 1st, 2008
Unprofessional and In a Hurry
I saw Dr. Wagner for my prenatal care and found myself waiting at each appointment at least two hours before I even saw her. Once the appointment was underway, she was in and out and never took time to ask if I had any questions. She was always in such a hurry, I felt like a herd of cattle coming in her office. It was always extremely inconvient to get an appointment with her. She is only in the office on thursday mornings. Needless to say, I switched doctors about 18 weeks pregnant because I couldn't stand her office ethics.