Dr. Elisabeth Wallner MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 11 reviews

July 16th, 2016
Dr. Wallner goes out of her way to follow up and stay in contact if there is an ongoing concern.

October 30th, 2015
Dr. Wallner is a caring doctor who is really concerned about her patients. She spends the time making sure that her patients have a complete understanding of what their diagnosis are and what she has prescribed to make them feel better whether it is exercise, medication, tranquility, etc.

April 3rd, 2015
Top notch physician! Right on top of things. Knows her profession . Communicates in a direct and understandable manner without being condescending or abrupt.

March 24th, 2014
PhD
Simply the best!

June 22nd, 2012
Best Internal Medicine Physician in Chicago
I have been a Patient of Dr. Wallner for more than 5 years. She always has appt. available for patients when you have an emergency. Her staff is accommodating in making sure you get seen. Dr. Wallner takes all the time you need to talk with her, she follows up personally with all tests and even has called me on a Saturday with test results. She is incredibly knowledgable and is a brilliant physician with an amazing bedside manner. I love her and respect her tremendously.

March 28th, 2012
Incredibly caring physician
Dr. Wallner is kind and caring and exceeds in all areas of patient care. As busy as she is, she never rushes you during an appointment and is very on top of things and always follows up. I have sent many friends to her and they are all impressed. The "good" rating is not excellent only because she so popular that her appointments are becoming scarce.

February 16th, 2012
The BEST
I cannot emphasize enough what a wonderful doctor, Dr. Wallner is. She treats my entire family and a bevy of friends I have sent her way. Not one has been disappointed on any level. My husband especially stands out in my assessment because he isn't a doctor person and was never comfortable with a female doctor. Well, let me tell you, he sings her praises the loudest outside of myself. Dr. Wallner has wonderful bedside manner but most importantly she seems to have an answer to every single medical question I've ever asked and she has helped me to understand which areas I need to work on in my life. I also love how she believes in lifestyle changes and natural remedies as well as prescription medication. I dropped my cholesterol number by 31 points by followin her simple advice. No medicine at all. I like her. I trust her and we are a very grateful family to have her.

October 2nd, 2011
One of the best physicians I have ever been to. She continues to correctly diagnose my symptoms and has a great bedside manner, direct to the point but caring at the same time. Is not so eager to prescribe medicine...tries other methods first.

July 13th, 2011
Very capable doctor
i have never experienced a better office staff, nor have I ever been more pleased with the competency of a doctor. She has been my doctor for 7 years now, and with her help, I was able to resolve what I had thought was a rotator tear, which in actuality was disc failure in my neck. The six months it took to get from diagnosis, which she did in 2 minutes just talking to me and hearing my symbols, to surgical repair, Ie replacement, not fusion, she a was an integral part in saving my life as I know it. I am an avid sailor, ride a motorcycle daily, live a very busy life. I almost lost sight of that life and Dr Wallner helped me to find the right care, not just the fast fix. She is compassionate and warm. I am lucky to have known her so many years.

October 21st, 2010
I needed a new internist and looked around a bit. A friend recommended Dr Wallner and I thought I'd give her a try. I'm incredibly pleased with her caring nature and will continue to see her for ongoing care. She has a small office that feels personal - I get the sense she is very hands on with her staff and practice.

August 4th, 2010
Dr. Wallner is very nice, but missed a critical diagnosis
I liked Dr. Wallner a lot, but she failed to diagnose a serious auto-immune disease for years while I was her patient. When I went to a new doctor, they suspected an auto-immune disease after just the first visit.