A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisabeth Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisabeth Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisabeth Helen Young MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elisabeth H. Young practice?
- Dr. Elisabeth Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Elisabeth Young practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists and Youngstown Rheumatologists.