Learn more about Dr. Eliscer Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliscer Guzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliscer Guzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Guzman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliscer A Guzman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eliscer A. Guzman practice?
- Dr. Eliscer Guzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eliscer Guzman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.