A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliscer Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliscer Guzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliscer Guzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Guzman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliscer A Guzman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eliscer A. Guzman practice?
- Dr. Eliscer Guzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliscer Guzman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.