A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Anderson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elise D. Anderson practice?
Dr. Elise Anderson practices Neurology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR and Sylmar, CA.
See Portland Neurologists.