A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Belilos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Belilos, Rheumatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Belilos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Belilos graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Belilos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Belilos MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elise Belilos practice?
- Dr. Elise Belilos has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Belilos practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Rheumatologists.