A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Block is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Block, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Robin Block MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elise R. Block practice?
- Dr. Elise Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Block practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.