Dr. Elise Butkiewicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elise Butkiewicz?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Elise Butkiewicz?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 29th, 2013

Will take walk-ins before appointments: LONG WAIT

I arrived to my appointment a half an hour early and they didn't even take me until and hour after my appointment, meanwhile it appeared as if they were taking walkins before me. In the end, I spent about 3.5 hours at the office which is way to long for a simple cold.

Doctor's Response

I apologize for the incident. At the time we had recently moved to a new office location using electronic messaging to the nurses to call patients from the waiting room. In learning the new process flow,regretfully we had a few incidents where patients were inconvenienced. Currently our process is smooth, and I hope this patient will give our office a second chance. Our goal is patient cenetered care and we are open to first hand feedback, including via our Patient Advisory Committee, to continually improve our practice.

SHOW