A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise M S Carlson MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elise M. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Elise Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elise Carlson practices Rheumatology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, CT.
See New Haven Rheumatologists.