Internists, Rheumatologist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
247 Broad St.
Milford, CT 06460
(203) 789-2255
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. Elise Carlson is the physician you want to take care of you. She is wise, precise, thoughtful, and conpassionate. Whenever I have been in the hospital she is there daily to greet me and give me a thorough explanation of what is happenning and will happen. Her staff is top knotch and remembers every patient in that practice.

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2013

Dr Carlson has been with me since 2005 when I was diagnosed with SLE. I trust her with my life. She is thoughtful in her treatment regimen and will do plenty of research before recommeding any course of treatment. She is a rare find. I would recommend her without any reservations.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Carlson is a rare doctor. She was completely briefed with information from my first appointment one year ago when I recently arrived for my second visit and was able to assess the changes. She is caring, knowledgeable, and conservative with her treatments.

|  Four stars are not enough for Dr. Carlson  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

I have never had a doctor, any doctor, spend as much time with me as Dr. Carlson has. She is very methodical in her approach from questioning to diagnosis and I never had the sense I was rushed. She is exceptionally personable, demonstrated a genuine concern about my condition, and provided thorough, well-reasoned explanations of the disease and treatment. Her diagnosis and treatment program were spot on and I was released from her care well ahead of schedule. On several occasions Dr. Carlson tracked me down via phone to check on my progress. I highly recommend Dr. Carlson.