Internists, Rheumatologist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
247 Broad St.
Milford, CT 06460
(203) 789-2255
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Exceptional Physician!  |  show details
May 10th, 2014

Dr. Carlson became my Dr in Jan. 2014. She is definitely one of a kind physician and I NEVER ,but, NEVER met a physician like her. She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, humble and demonstrated perseverance in treating my diagnosis. She expresses a true concern and has a comforting way about her that helps alleviate fear and provides strength and hope to a patient. She thoroughly researched my diagnosis and discussed with other physicians plan of care, then she discussed it in depth with me and my family before implementing any treatment. Words cannot explain the depth of gratitude and appreciation I have for her.

|  show details
Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. Elise Carlson is the physician you want to take care of you. She is wise, precise, thoughtful, and conpassionate. Whenever I have been in the hospital she is there daily to greet me and give me a thorough explanation of what is happenning and will happen. Her staff is top knotch and remembers every patient in that practice.

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2013

Dr Carlson has been with me since 2005 when I was diagnosed with SLE. I trust her with my life. She is thoughtful in her treatment regimen and will do plenty of research before recommeding any course of treatment. She is a rare find. I would recommend her without any reservations.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Carlson is a rare doctor. She was completely briefed with information from my first appointment one year ago when I recently arrived for my second visit and was able to assess the changes. She is caring, knowledgeable, and conservative with her treatments.

|  Four stars are not enough for Dr. Carlson  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

I have never had a doctor, any doctor, spend as much time with me as Dr. Carlson has. She is very methodical in her approach from questioning to diagnosis and I never had the sense I was rushed. She is exceptionally personable, demonstrated a genuine concern about my condition, and provided thorough, well-reasoned explanations of the disease and treatment. Her diagnosis and treatment program were spot on and I was released from her care well ahead of schedule. On several occasions Dr. Carlson tracked me down via phone to check on my progress. I highly recommend Dr. Carlson.