A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Denneny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Denneny is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Denneny graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Denneny has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Cheng Denneny MD and FACS is a female Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Elise C. Denneny practice?
- Dr. Elise Denneny has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elise Denneny practices Otolaryngology near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Powell Otolaryngologists.