A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Everett is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everett
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Everett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Everett, BA, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Everett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Newhall Everett BA, MD, and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elise N. Everett practice?
- Dr. Elise Everett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elise Everett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Burlington Oncologists.