A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Everett is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Everett, BA, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Everett has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Everett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elise N. Everett practice?
Dr. Elise Everett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.