A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Grenier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Grenier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grenier graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Grenier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Marie Grenier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elise M. Grenier practice?
- Dr. Elise Grenier has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Grenier practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.