A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Harper, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Harper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Harper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Michelle Harper MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elise M. Harper practice?
- Dr. Elise Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Harper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.