A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Hotaling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hotaling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hotaling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Hotaling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotaling graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hotaling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Liebeskind Hotaling MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elise L. Hotaling practice?
- Dr. Elise Hotaling has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Hotaling practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Radiologists.