A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Hotaling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hotaling
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hotaling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Hotaling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotaling graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hotaling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Liebeskind Hotaling MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elise L. Hotaling practice?
- Dr. Elise Hotaling has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Hotaling practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Radiologists.