Dr. Elise Liebeskind Hotaling MD is female, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Hotaling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotaling graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hotaling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hotaling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elise Hotaling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elise L. Hotaling practice?
Dr. Elise Hotaling practices Internal Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Randolph, VT and Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maribel Hotaling, Dr. Marybeth Hotaling