A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Hotaling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Hotaling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotaling graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hotaling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hotaling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan