Learn more about Dr. Elise Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohn
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Kohn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Carole Kohn MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elise C. Kohn practice?
- Dr. Elise Kohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Kohn practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Oncologists.