A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Lavery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Lavery, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavery graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lavery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- The Mount Sinai Hosp Of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Marie Lavery MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elise M. Lavery practice?
- Dr. Elise Lavery has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Lavery practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.