A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Leonard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonard
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leonard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Leonard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from New York University.
Dr. Leonard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Roberta Leonard MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elise R. Leonard practice?
- Dr. Elise Leonard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elise Leonard practices Ophthalmology near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.