A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Nordeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Nordeen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordeen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nordeen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Whitehill Nordeen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elise W. Nordeen practice?
- Dr. Elise Nordeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Nordeen practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.