A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Richman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Richman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Richman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise K Richman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elise K. Richman practice?
- Dr. Elise Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Richman practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.