A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Riddle, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Riddle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Fortin Riddle MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elise F. Riddle practice?
- Dr. Elise Riddle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elise Riddle practices Pediatric Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Orlando Cardiologists.