A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Riddle, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Riddle has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riddle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elise F. Riddle practice?
Dr. Elise Riddle practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Cardiologists.