Dr. Elise Riley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elise Riley?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Elise Riley?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 9th, 2011

She robbed me of years of my life

I saw this women for years and all she ever did was hand me more and more medicine until I was like a zombie. The more I told her of my problems the more she treated me like a nut job. She gave me anti-depressants even though I said I wasn't depressed because I had to be a hypochondriac to be claiming all the problems I had. She dismissed me over and over again. I had no health insurance so I had to keep coming back to Holy Cross Medical Center. I got so sick I had to give up work and school but she would not sign off on medical papers to get me financial help. I finally got insurance and I eventually diagnosed myself with a rare disease. I looked through my medical records from HC and all of the evidence was there. If Dr. Riley had just tried to figure out what my symptoms meant she could have pieced it together and saved me years of suffering. I am going to have to file bankruptcy and I am still facing major surgery. If I finally figured it out and I have no medical training, how come Dr. Riley never even got close to a diagnosis and she has a medical degree. My belief is because she really doesn't care about her patients as individuals. Its run them in, give em a pill and get them out of her way. I can't do anything about the crappy treatment that she gave me except warn people to look for another doctor if you can. Try Mobile Med for the uninsured. Stay away from Dr. Riley if you have real medical problems.

Birth Control