A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Singer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Rebecca Singer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elise R. Singer practice?
- Dr. Elise Singer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elise Singer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors, San Francisco Family Physicians, and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.