A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Singer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elise Rebecca Singer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elise R. Singer practice?
- Dr. Elise Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Elise Singer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.