A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Thomas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Nicholas H Noyes Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elise F. Thomas practice?
Dr. Elise Thomas practices Pediatrics near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, PA.
See York Pediatricians.