A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elise Wiesner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elise Wiesner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elise Wiesner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiesner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Moore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiesner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan