A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliseo Serina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serina
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serina Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Serina graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Serina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliseo Bobila Serina MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eliseo B. Serina practice?
- Dr. Eliseo Serina has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliseo Serina practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See Rancho Palos Verdes Emergency Physicians and Rancho Palos Verdes Family Physicians.