A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliseo Serina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serina
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Serina Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Serina graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Serina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliseo Bobila Serina MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eliseo B. Serina practice?
- Dr. Eliseo Serina has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliseo Serina practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See Rancho Palos Verdes Emergency Physicians and Rancho Palos Verdes Primary Care Doctors.