A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elisha Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elisha Atkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elisha Atkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elisha Hornblower Atkins MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elisha H. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Elisha Atkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elisha Atkins practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chelsea Internists and Chelsea Preventive Medicine Specialists.