Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elisha Powell IV
Dr. Elisha Powell IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Powell is affiliated with Anchorage, AK, Alaska Regional Hospital and Providence Extended Care Center. Dr. Powell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Elisha Powell IV has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Elisha Powell IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Bret Mason
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Anchorage, AK 0 mi31
Dr. Kurt Mentzer
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Anchorage, AK 0 mi21
Dr. Jeffrey Moore
Anchorage, AK 0 mi29