Learn more about Dr. Elissa Gartenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elissa Gartenberg, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gartenberg
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gartenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elissa Gartenberg, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Clinical Research
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holistic Health
- House Calls
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartenberg graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gartenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elissa Beth Gartenberg DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elissa B. Gartenberg practice?
- Dr. Elissa Gartenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elissa Gartenberg practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.