A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elissa Gartenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elissa Gartenberg, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elissa Gartenberg, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- House Calls
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartenberg graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gartenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elissa Beth Gartenberg DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elissa B. Gartenberg practice?
- Dr. Elissa Gartenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elissa Gartenberg practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Clarkston, MI.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.