A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elissa Gretz Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elissa Gretz Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gretz Friedman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gretz Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elissa M Gretz Friedman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Elissa M. Gretz Friedman practice?
- Dr. Elissa Gretz Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elissa Gretz Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.