A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elissa Gretz Friedman is Excellent. Dr. Gretz Friedman has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gretz Friedman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gretz Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mount Sinai Queens Medical Center - Astoria
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gretz Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elissa Gretz Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elissa M. Gretz Friedman practice?
Dr. Elissa Gretz Friedman practices Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Isabelle Gretz Friedman, Dr. Lisa Gretz Friedman, Dr. Bette Gretz Friedman, Dr. Babette Gretz Friedman, Dr. Marybeth Gretz Friedman, Dr. Buffy Gretz Friedman, Dr. Elsa Gretz Friedman, Dr. Liza Gretz Friedman