A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elissa Lunder is Satisfactory. Dr. Lunder has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elissa Lunder, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunder graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Lunder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lunder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elissa Lunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elissa J. Lunder practice?
Dr. Elissa Lunder practices Dermatology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Isabelle Lunder, Dr. Lisa Lunder, Dr. Bette Lunder, Dr. Babette Lunder, Dr. Marybeth Lunder, Dr. Buffy Lunder, Dr. Elsa Lunder, Dr. Liza Lunder