A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elissa Lunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elissa Lunder is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elissa Lunder, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunder graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lunder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elissa Joy Lunder MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elissa J. Lunder practice?
- Dr. Elissa Lunder has 1 office location.
Dr. Elissa Lunder practices Dermatology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Dermatologists.