Dr. Elissa Lunder MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2015
Snob
Dr. Lunder has to be the worst and snobby. Totally misdiagnosed a stage 3 melanoma on my face. But really pushed for me to get Botox instead of addressing the black asymmetrical mole on my forehead. Stay away from her!!!!

July 25th, 2013
I went through five dermatologists because they were odd, condescending and ALWAYS made me wait at least 30 minutes (some over an hour) when I arrived for my appointments. I have been seeing Dr. Lunder for about five years and she is great. Always polite and professional...a bit rushed at times, but thorough. The staff has always been pleasant and helpful. I would strongly recommend her practice.

May 20th, 2013
RN
Would never return to this practice or see this MD again! Rude and cold bedside manner. Ripped the johnny off of me and spent 5 minutes total with me during my visit. When I asked her questions about my skin she informed me that the "nurse" would answer my questions. After the visit she did not send in a nurse like she said she would, she sent in a sales rep to push products and medical procedures on me. Worst experience at a medical office in my life and I work as a RN. I can not stress enough how bad my whole experience there was. I was put into a dirty room and then moved into the hall way to wait for a clean room. The office staff was beyond disrespectful.

May 15th, 2012
Entire staff was rude
I will not return to Dr. Lunder. Upon entering the room she did not introduce herself and spent more time looking at my Tory Burch handbag than on the entire screening. I went for a skin cancer screening expecting to have a full body screening, instead I had to ask Dr. Lunder to examine cetain areas. I sincerely feel Elissa is more interested in facials than delivering medical evaluations. The staff were inpatient and appeared annoyed with questions that should be routine. The receptionist put her hand up in frustration when I told her I forgot my medical insurance card. Overall I would not recommend this practice.

July 24th, 2011
Very competent
I have seen Dr. Lunder for years for annual skin checks. While she is brusque, she is thorough. Any biopsy is sent to a dermatopathologist, which is important to me. She identified an absolutely average looking mole as one that needed further attention and she was correct. You have to wait for an appointment but I feel it is worthwhile. I recommend her.

August 9th, 2009
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She was condescending, appeared to be completely disinterested in my issue and deceptive. She took a small sample of my skin and sent it to the lab and the next thing I know is I am getting billed for outpatient surgery and a biopsy. This was all for a rash on my leg - aka eczema. They must work on commission there. Either way, it is wrong...so wrong...so disgusting.