A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kam graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eliyahou Kam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eliyahou Kam practice?
Dr. Eliyahou Kam practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.