A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliyahu Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliyahu Fuchs is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliyahu Fuchs, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fuchs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliyahu Elliot Fuchs MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eliyahu E. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Eliyahu Fuchs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eliyahu Fuchs practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Internists and Cedar Knolls Gastroenterologists.