A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliyahu Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliyahu Rosman, array("display_title"=> is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliyahu Rosman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliyahu Chanan Rosman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eliyahu C. Rosman practice?
- Dr. Eliyahu Rosman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliyahu Rosman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists.