A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliyahu Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliyahu Rosman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliyahu Chanan Rosman MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eliyahu C. Rosman practice?
- Dr. Eliyahu Rosman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliyahu Rosman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Pediatricians and Hewlett Cardiologists.