Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eliza Berkley
Dr. Eliza Berkley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Berkley is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, EVMS Division of Maternal & Fetal and Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Eliza Berkley has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Eliza Berkley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Margarita DeVeciana
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi25
Dr. Suneet Chauhan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Norfolk, VA 0 mi30
Dr. Ibrahim Hammad
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Norfolk, VA 0 mi