inactive

Eliza F Bernas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 13th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
I can not say enough nice things about Dr. Bernas. She is a wonderful practitioner and very dedicated to her patients. I have generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks. I am treated by a psychiatrist for this condition but I still needed a regular doctor. When I would go to other doctors saying "Oh I haven't been feeling well." immediately I was met with "Oh your just nervous, blah, blah, blah" and was dismissed. Dr. Bernas always listened to my concerns citing it may be my anxiety but lets double check all the other possibilities and run the appropriate tests. This is what has brought me back to her time and time again. She will find the issue and treat you with kindness. Her office staff are nice and run a great online system making it very easy to contact the Doctor for any reason. I am a medical laboratory technician and work constantly changing hours. They have always accommodated me and made my life easier.

June 26th, 2015
Excellent, caring doctor. Goes the extra mile and takes time with you not like other Doctors.

August 7th, 2014
She is very imformatative ,and she listened. It's nice to see a doctor realize how important your appointment is to you.