Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Alisha Trojan on Oct 13th, 2015

I can not say enough nice things about Dr. Bernas. She is a wonderful practitioner and very dedicated to her patients. I have generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks. I am treated by a psychiatrist for this condition but I still needed a regular doctor. When I would go to other doctors saying "Oh I haven't been feeling well." immediately I was met with "Oh your just nervous, blah, blah, blah" and was dismissed. Dr. Bernas always listened to my concerns citing it may be my anxiety but lets double check all the other possibilities and run the appropriate tests. This is what has brought me back to her time and time again. She will find the issue and treat you with kindness. Her office staff are nice and run a great online system making it very easy to contact the Doctor for any reason. I am a medical laboratory technician and work constantly changing hours. They have always accommodated me and made my life easier.

Jun 26th, 2015

Excellent, caring doctor. Goes the extra mile and takes time with you not like other Doctors.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bernas was very nice and explained things really well and answered all my questions. I didn't have to wait at all and she took plenty of time listening to my concerns. I would highly recommend her!

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Really like Dr. Bernas. Very good doctor.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She guesses nothing. She gets to facts. She is a great doctor - makes sure she knows you head to toe. She explains every move she makes. Great experience

Dec 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor ever.

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Eliza Bernas is a wonderful doctor! She really listens and is very caring. In her care you are in wonderful hands!

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Professional, Very Nice

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My apt. was better then I expected! She took the time to exsplaine it to me and listened to any questions that I might have. Made me feel welcomed and comfortable, that I would recommend her to anyone.

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Barnes is kind thats one of the best characteristic which I appreciate from any Doctors

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bernas was very sweet and friendly. She explained everything in great detail. She was very thorough and took her time. Not like the usual 5 minute slot you get with other doctors. She was very patient and was able to address all of my concerns.

by Christine hughes on Aug 7th, 2014

She is very imformatative ,and she listened. It's nice to see a doctor realize how important your appointment is to you.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com