A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliza Oh, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eliza Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eliza Oh practice?
Dr. Eliza Oh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Salem, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Sublimity, OR.
See Salem Internists and Salem Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Oh, Dr. Bess Oh, Dr. Bessie Oh, Dr. Beth Oh, Dr. Betsy Oh, Dr. Bette Oh, Dr. Bettie Oh, Dr. Bettina Oh