A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical examination
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Baker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Baker practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Baker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Baker practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.