Dr. Elizabeth Baker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2011
The best... Holistic Medicine
Really takes her time with you. For someone who hates doctors and hospitals... she makes it so easy!

July 31st, 2010
Not ONLY a doctor - but a wonderful PERSON.
My wife and I have known Dr. Baker for many years. She has been an integral part of our family, as she has delivered both of my children (Now ages 8 & 6). My wife actually began seeing her when she was pregnant with my son, as her background was in OB/GYN. She saw her a few years at her prior practice until she decided to open her own facility in Gurnee.She now partners with a group in Gurnee called Heartland Medical and provides mostly family medicine. Our family has continued to use her for many reasons. Some of the highlights that stand out are these:* She has always been open and willing to listen to our concerns and address questions. She is not someone to simply load your kids with prescriptions - unless they are needed.* Patient customer service has always been very good. Very personable, professional and kind. You can tell there is always a personable connection there.* Money is not the driving force behind her practice. For years, we had insurance, but due to the economy downturn, we lost insurance coverage for a period. She was open to seeing us and taking care of our family for very fair accomodations. Unfortunately, that has not been my experience with many in the professional field. While the medical profession is a business, and I understand that, Dr. Baker is a much more compassionate and caring person and really brought the human touch into the equation. I sincerely thank her for this!As I'm not here to write a book, I hope this gives you some feedback with my family's experiences with Dr. Baker over the past (almost) 10 years. I think you will be very impressed and elated to see there are still doctors out there that care like she does.