A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Baker MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Baker practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Baker practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.