A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Case, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Case, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Pelvic Pain
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Case has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Case MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Case practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Case has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Case practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hazard, KY and Mount Sterling, KY.
See Lexington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.