Dr. Elizabeth Clark MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Cincinnati, OH

July 30th, 2014
Lucky I am even alive after her care

April 24th, 2013
Really great!
I was so impressed by the helpfulness of everyone in the office. I accedentially showed up for my appointment a day before it was scheduled and Dr. Clark went out of her way to fit me in (and I still only waited about 10-15 minutes). Dr. Clark was very friendly, she spent a lot of time getting to know me as a person as well as getting to know my medical history. I felt very comfortable talking to her, she answered all my questions patiently and professionally. I would absolutely recommend her (and her office) to friends and family. I felt very well cared for.

November 4th, 2011
I rarely have to wait very long and if I am having an issue the nurse calls be back promptly.

August 24th, 2010
Loyal Patient
Dr. Clark is an excellent physician. Have been seeing her for over 20 years. She delivered my first child. Because of her personal care in the delivery room, I was able to avoid an episiotomy. When I moved away on temporary assignment for 3 years and had more children, on 2 or 3 occassions I called to speak with her to get advise on OB/GYN care - she always returned my calls and never charged any fees. She has a very practical bedside manner and is quite knowledgable. She and all the doctors in the practice (at least the ones I saw during my pregency) have some ways of getting up to date with you and your situation. She always seems to ask me about my work, my kids etc. I can't beleive she can remember that kind of detail across hundreds of patients! They must have good note taking - however they do it, it makes you feel good that they are treating me personally.

August 17th, 2009
Every visit I've had with her she has never rushed me. She is very thorough and explained everything. She is very warm and caring. She was excellent in my delivery and I would recommend her to anyone. She works in an office that is comprised of only female doctors. Each being very accommodating. I delivered 4 children thought the "For Women" group, and would recommend this practice.The hospitals listed here are not those she is affiliated with. Unless she has added another hospital, Good Samaritan of CINCINNATI Ohio is the only one she works in. The Dayton hospital is not the same hospital.

March 19th, 2009
She is cold.
She rushes you along after you have been waiting a long time and she has a cold bedside manner. She also says inappropriate things that are not helpful to the patient, only judgments. It was always an awful experience, after experience. I would give her the benefit of the doubt but it never got better and I finally left to a new gyn who was great.